Tax season is upon us!
Are you wondering how the new tax law will impact your 2018 tax return? If so, you’re in good company. Our clients have had a lot of questions about their taxes this year.
In this special Q&A episode, we share the answers to our clients’ top questions. Tune in to catch our answers and become more prepared for tax season.
Here are the questions we answer in this episode:
- How will the new Tax Law changes affect tax filing for pass through entities?
- What is the best process for purchasing a car for business use: buy it personally, or buy it through the business?
- When is a primary residence considered a rental for tax purposes?
- Under the new tax law, will we receive a considerable hit and lose personal exemptions?
- How does the backdoor ROTH IRA work?
- Do I have to pay federal and state income taxes on an inheritance?
- Are IRA Management Fees deductible on my taxes?
- Can I use my IRA for major medical expenses without tax implications?